1. Log in. You must be a member of Datashed and logged in to create a new project.
2. Visit the "Projects" page.
3. Click on the "+ADD NEW PROJECT" button on the top-left hand side of the screen.
4. A Project form will appear. Fill out as much information in this form as you can. This is where a lot the project details information is to be entered. If you don't know something, skip it for now, you can go back and edit it later.
5. It is important to select the correct project type and to complete project location information such county, state, latitude/longitude, etc.
6. Once you are done filling out the form, you need to click on the "Create projects and become a member" button at the bottom of the screen to create the project and save the project information.
An older video tutorial on "How to Create a New Project" from the old version of Datashed is still available and still somewhat relevant, but does not exactly match the current process. A new updated video will be developed in the future.